The Cambian Group Companies and VAT numbers
✓ Cambian Group Limited (company number 08929371)
✓ Cambian Group Holdings Limited (company number 08929407)
✓ Cambian Education Services Limited (company number 05554772)
✓ Cambian Autism Services Limited (company number 03449214)
✓ Cambian Asperger Syndrome Services Limited (company number 04117476)
✓ Cambian Properties (UK) Limited (company number 05554819)
✓ Cambian Heritage I Limited (company number 05150238)
✓ Cambian Heritage II Limited (company number 03898254)
✓ Cambian Whinfell School Limited (company number 04617562)
✓ Cambian Signpost Limited (company number 06253729)
✓ Advanced Childcare Services Limited (company number 07559570)
✓ Cambian Childcare Limited (company number 04280519)
✓ Cambian Childcare Properties Limited (company number 05274924)
✓ Interact Care Limited (company number 04822716)
✓ Continuum Care and Education Group Limited (company number 05804360)
✓ Elite Children's Care Limited (company number 05251327)
✓ Farrow House Limited (company number 03504115)
✓ Cambrian Care (Powys) Limited (company number 03813824)
✓ Herts Care Group Limited (company number 04539660)
✓ Herts Care (Escort and Supervision Services) Limited (company number 03648069)
✓ Herts Care Limited (company number 03400914)
✓ Herts Care Property Limited (company number 04132387)
✓ Inhoco 2993 Limited (company number 04934338)
✓ Green Corns Limited(company number 03918305)
✓ Independent Childcare Group of Schools Limited (company number 02525026)
✓ Clifford House Limited (company number 03320573)
✓ SACCS Limited (company number 04497910)
✓ SACCS Care Limited (company number 04495879)
✓ Cambian FS Limited (company number 09501886)By the Bridge Holdings Limited (company number 05712186)
✓ By the Bridge Limited (company number 04050928)
✓ By the Bridge North West Limited (company number 05448746)
✓ By the Bridge Management Company Limited (company number 08587714)
The registered office of Cambian Group Limited and each of the above companies is 4th Floor, Waterfront Manbre Wharf, Manbre Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 9RH.
VAT registration numbers:
✓ Cambian Group Limited 190 0235 41
✓ Cambian Development II Limited 139 65 62 81
The Cambian Group is subject to regulation by Ofsted, CQC, Monitor, Healthcare Inspectorate Wales, the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales, and the Department of Education (as applicable).
Please read the following Legal notice carefully before you start using the Site:
1. Any information, product or service published on the Site is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Persons outside the United Kingdom who access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. This notice ("Notice") covers use of this Site and any materials or information contained on it. Cambian Group ("Cambian") may revise this Notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Site from time to time to review the then current Notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this Notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Site. Finally, by accessing any part of the Site, you shall be deemed to have accepted this Notice in full. If you do not accept this Notice in full, you must leave the Site immediately.
2. The contents of this Site have been prepared solely for information purposes. Statements made on this Site are subject to change and correction without notice and Cambian may make changes to the material and information on the Site at any time without notice. The materials and/or information on the Site may be out of date, and Cambian makes no commitment to update such materials and/or information. The information and materials on this Site are provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties, representations or other terms of any kind. According, Cambian excludes, to the fullest, extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, and all representations or other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this Notice, might have effect in relation to the Site.
3. Cambian makes no warranties that functions contained at this Site will not be interrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site is free from viruses or other malicious software.
4. You may not (i) copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload any information from, transmit, or in any way exploit the whole or any part of this Site; or (ii) use this Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent; or (iii) use this Site or the information and graphics on the Site in any way which infringes Cambian's or any third party's trade marks or other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on the Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Cambian or its licensors. For the purposes of this Notice, any use of extracts from the Site other than in accordance with this paragraph 4 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this Notice, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Cambian's prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in the terms of this Notice are reserved.
5. While Cambian endeavours to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, Cambian shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Cambian's control.
6. Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you leave this Site via a link contained in this Site, and view material that is not provided by Cambian, you do so entirely at your own risk. The provision of these links by Cambian does not constitute authorisation or sponsorship of, an endorsement by, or an affiliation with, such sites by Cambian and Cambian makes no representation about any such site. The content of these sites to which you link has not been developed, checked for accuracy or otherwise reviewed by Cambian.
8. Cambian excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, revenue, business, profits or contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site, any sites linked to the Site or the material on such sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site or any sites linked to the Site. Nothing in this Notice shall, however, exclude or limit Cambian's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Finally, if your use of material or information on the Site results in a need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
9. This Notice is legally binding and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Notice shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org