Referrals Coordinator - The Cambian Group - Heaton Mersey, Stockport
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£18,000 - £22,000 DOE
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Main purpose of the Job:
You will report directly to the Referrals Manager and Business Development Director. Your role is to manage the front-line residential referral process for all new placements and be part of an energetic and high performing Business Development Team. Your role is to provide pro-active main support on the front-line of the referrals & admissions process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage the in-coming placement referral process. This includes filtering and matching each referral to our residential services, constructing the appropriate reply and following up, as appropriate, with customers to achieve a placement.
· You will report directly to the Referrals Manager and Business Development Director
· Logging all referral activity so it can be shared effectively across the business
· Ensuring all offers of placement are emailed quickly, professionally and with complete accuracy
· Other general administration that ensures a smooth running and organised department
· Maintain good working relationships between finance, regional managers and commissioning managers
· To be able to complete all aspects of the current administrators role for leave and any sickness
The above duties are a guide to the nature of the work required and are not intended to reflect all the tasks associated with the role.
Knowledge & Skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Task-oriented and able to demonstrate a commitment to completing the tasks required to fulfill the role
· Understanding of databases, data tracking and data reporting
· Ability to learn about specialist children’s services
· Bright and able to work on own initiative
· Professional with a strong work ethic, with a high quality output
· Excellent IT skills and Microsoft skills, especially Power Point
· Flexible, committed and enthusiastic to contribute to a smooth run of the department
· Experience within a professional and commercial environment
· Experience of working Childcare sector (desirable)
· Experience of working in a Marketing department (desirable)
About the Cambian Group
We are one of the largest providers of specialist education and behavioural health services for children in the UK.
Although our work embraces many specialist disciplines, we all have the same purpose: To enable all people in our care to achieve their personal best.
We provide services to almost 2,000 children and young people across 224 locations. We work with the majority of local authorities in England and Wales and employ more than 3,800 people.
The Cambian Group is an equal opportunities employerApply
Achieve your personal best at Cambian
Careers at Cambian are rewarding, challenging and satisfying. Join our team of passionate, caring professionals as we make a significant difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children and young adults in the UK.
Everyone has a personal best. Together we can find it.
We believe that every single person in our care has a personal best, and we are committed to helping them achieve it. Join us, and we'll show the same commitment to helping you achieve your personal best in your career.
We are one of the UK's largest providers of specialist education and behavioural health services for children. We care for almost 2,000 children and young people from over 200 locations across the UK, and employ more than 4,000 committed, caring people.