For over 20 years we have provided care and support for children and young people with complex needs and SEMH helping them to grow in confidence, and gain the skills that they need to achieve their personal best.
- Over 80 of the current 150 Local Authorities are existing and repeat customers.
- We offer personalised care pathways with focus on reducing 1:1 support as children transition to our other homes.
- Transition planning from the moment admission takes place.
- Access to Cambian Children’s services MDT depending on assessment of needs and if required.
- Access to education or vocational courses
- We are the largest provider of block contract beds awarded through competitive tenders.
- Children have access to education on-site through our dual registered homes or through Cambian specialist schools
- Personalised therapeutic care programmes with allocated in-house Clinical Psychologist. This includes comprehensive assessments and progress reports.
- Each geographic region has a robust operational structure consisting of Regional Managers supported by Cambian central quality and governance teams.
"Young people make outstanding progress in all aspects of their lives." Ofsted report