• Typically under 12 years old
• Those that have already experienced significant complex trauma in their lives
• Have difficulty with attachment and the ability to form positive and trusting relationships with adults
• Can often present as aggressive
• Can present inappropriate or problematic sexual behaviours, which include lack of understanding of appropriate touch, lack of understanding of healthy relationships with adults and peers and lack of understanding of consent
• May often have a history of foster placement breakdowns
If you would like some advice or more information on our services and what we can do for you, email us here, or call 0161 507 3723 to discuss a referral in confidence.